I have been studying out everyday at the nearest coffee shop that I could find from my place. Yup again I'm alone, this is where my advertent/stereotyping rolls in.
What I have observed around me:
1. Thesis Presentation. First, I have this guy beside me who's prolly studying medicine. Idk how he study but I get annoyed by his unnecessary actions/movements. If only I could take a video of him whilst studying, he's like a konduktor trying to attract passengers. ugh. Okay, I'll just face the opposite direction so that my peripheral vision won't see him. *smh
2. Sweet, flirting couple just right in-front of me. Gaaad can you quit being so cute and adorable. Please be considerate, I'm alone over here. Hahahahaha #jealous
3. Familiar Faces. I recognize that face, you were here yesterday studying too, it's nice to see you again.
4. Techie lawyer streaming funny videos in his laptop.
5. Skinny Love. A guy on a different table; tall, fair skinned, chinky eyes and kinda aloof kind of person- yup, he is just about my type lol, He's studying too and caught him staring at me several times. waaah okay-would-you-stop-im-shy
6. Noisy girls are all over the place. It's okay to chit-chat with your girls over coffee, I do that too. But please, control your volume. It's getting very very annoying. (Prolly why I took a break from studying and blog instead)
Anyhow, I think I should get back to studying now. Time is really ticking. Hihi Take care loves! Follow me on Twitter! I have been talking to myself lately help me haha