20 FACTS ABOUT ME
I was tagged by the lovely ladies @katiepatootee and @aneeesthesia to do the #20factsaboutme challenge. Thank you.
Here it is, 20 Facts about me:
1. I graduated highschool from an Art School and a Visual arts major.
2. I always wanted to be an Interior Designer and Graphic Artist as well.
3. I generally crave Sushi at all times.
4. I've eaten a grasshopper.
5. I used to play soccer when I was in grade school and in highschool and have no idea how I made the team or why I wanted to even join it.
6. I used to have pets named Triangle, Icecream, Orange and Frostbite
7. Coffee makes my day. I can't imagine a day not drinking just one cup. It's my brain organizer. ☕
8. I used to attend Spanish class.
9. Serious movie-viewers should never see a film with me. I am what one might call a “reactive audience member.” I cannot watch a movie without commenting, cracking jokes, jumping & crying out when I am startled or frightened, and sobbing at sad parts.
10. I am a sucker for Romantic Comedy Films. It' s the closest lovestory I get for myself. lol
11. I have wanderlust; a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.
12. I used to play video games a lot.
13. There's always be bruised on my body. Whether on hands, feet or head. Yeap clumsy as hell.
14. I'm an Obsessive compulsive when it comes to the color of my things. I just want it jlack, white, brown or red. Give me a yellow toothbrush and I'm not going to use it.
15. I suffer from blood phobia. I had a bad experience when I was a child.
16. I'm erratic and quick tempered person.
17. I made my blog 4 years ago.
18. Even if my wardrobe is close to explode, I will never have enough clothes and shoes.
19. I got a scar near my eye because I use to jump a lot from any high platfrom and pretend that I can fly.
20. I reply messages/texts after 9137363738393 years.